Wednesday, August 8, 2007

What time is it?

You always hear people talking about an evening of romance... lasting for hours at a time. How long can you really go before taking a break? Thats what we at http://www.everythingforbidden.com/ want to know. You always hear about the "minute men" but we think the average man can go for at least two. What do you think... we would like to know. In your personal experience, what is the longest time you have done the "grown up" before having to take a break for the oxygen machine?

1 comment:

Confucious said...

I dont know about other men or whether or not they will be honest. But after the first "nut", there is a rebuilding process that needs to take place. I'm long and I'm strong and I can go for about... thought I was gonna put my shit out there like that... I dont think so...